What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form.
When registering on our website or ordering items you may be asked to enter your name, email, phone number, address, etc.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and your information can help us respond to your individual needs.
- To improve this website based upon the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. We can more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address that you provide for ordering and registering may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving company news, updates, and product or services information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe to receiving future emails an unsubscribe option will be found at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest promotion, survey or other website feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
My Incident Report (MIR)
- The User/Reporter (not a news reporter) can enter the related data into the various fields or merely say or type "none".
- The User/Reporters data is device ephemeral (temporary).
- The User/Reporter can then Send a MIR email to just themselves (for potential editing) or to their selected Recipients as well.
Deletion of Your Data
You will need to complete a release form & submit that release form to Symbiotech, Inc.
Do we disclose information to any outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep that information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe a release is appropriate in or to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or to protect the rights of ours and others or their property, or for safety reasons. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
At our discretion we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. Third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content services and activities at those third party linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and solicit feedback regarding these third party websites.
Terms of Service (TOS)
It is the primary responsibility of the User of either a phone or a recording device to comply with both state & federal laws regarding the audio recording of others in any conversation.
Your use of this this “Site” and its services including content are provided “As Is”. The “Company” assumes no responsibility for the timeliness or accuracy of the information provided. The “Company” does not offer or render any direct legal advice.
Data Storage for products such a “My Incident Report” (MIR) application has standard server storage.
Data Storage Limits: If or when the standard server storage exceeds or approaches limits, a nominal subscription fee will be implemented to offset some of the costs. The server storage supscription fees will be on a monthly or annual basis. These subscriptions fees may be changed at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of the “Company”.
04/01/22 Symbiotech, Inc. © 2022